These week-long camps each feature a special theme and are a great opportunity for children to get a more in-depth behind-the-scenes OHS experience, while visiting with shelter animals. Summer camp is held at the OHS in the Education Centre and programming runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. Extended care hours are available from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for an additional $25/week fee.
2020 Summer Camp Dates:
- Monday, June 29 to Friday, July 3 *
- Monday, July 6 to Friday, July 10
- Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17
- Monday, July 20 to Friday, July 24
- Monday, July 27 to Friday, July 31
- Tuesday, Aug. 3 to Friday, Aug. 7*
- Monday, Aug. 10 to Friday, Aug. 14
- Monday, Aug. 17 to Friday, Aug. 21
- Monday, Aug. 24 to Friday, Aug. 28
- 5-day camps: $300/week
- *4-day camps: $265/week
Online registration for the 2020 Summer Camp Program will launch on Friday, March 6.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-725-3166, ext. 298.