Buddy & Belle Boutique
Interested in Volunteering in Our Buddy & Belle Boutique?
Not currently recruiting.
The Ottawa Humane Society’s Volunteer Department is seeking enthusiastic and outgoing volunteers to support our retail store—the Buddy & Belle Boutique. If you enjoy meeting new people and helping them with their shopping experience, this is the opportunity for you! Volunteers must have customer service experience, have an empathetic and compassionate approach and be comfortable working around a variety of animals.
Buddy & Belle Boutique Volunteer Requirements:
- Volunteers must have customer service experience
- Volunteers must be comfortable greeting and interacting with clients
- Volunteers must be able to assist clients in selecting purchases
- Volunteers must be able to process purchases and payments
- Volunteers must have experience working with POS (point-of-sale) machines
- Volunteers must be able to work around various animal species
- Volunteers must be able to work alone, with minimum supervision, once trained
- Volunteers must commit to a weekly shift for a minimum of one year
- Other administrative tasks as required
We are are not currently recruiting for this program.
Steps to becoming a Buddy & Belle Boutique Volunteer:
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Please ensure you specify on your application the program and shift you are interested in volunteering for.
- Volunteers whose skills and availability match the Buddy & Belle Boutique Volunteer Requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Following a successful interview, volunteers will be asked to submit a Criminal Record Check and attend scheduled orientations.
For more information, please contact the Manager: Volunteers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 613-725-3166 ext. 231.
Thank you for your interest in our Buddy & Belle Boutique Volunteer Program!