Not currently recruiting.
The Ottawa Humane Society’s Volunteer Department is looking for volunteers who are interested in working closely with our finance team on select office/administration projects.
Office Volunteer Requirements:
- Experience with data entry or in an administrative role is preferred;
- Volunteers must be highly organized and have high attention to detail;
- Volunteers must be comfortable taking direction;
- Volunteers must have the ability to accurately count money;
- Volunteers must be consistent and reliable;
- Volunteers must be able to make a minimum 1-year commitment;
- Volunteers must be able to commit to a two-three hour weekly shift;
- Volunteers must wear business casual attire.
We are not currently recruiting for this program.
Steps to becoming a Finance Volunteer:
- Complete the OHS Volunteer Application
- Ensure you specify on your application the program and day(s) for which you are interested in volunteering.
- Volunteers whose skills and availability match the Finance Volunteer requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Following a successful interview, volunteers will be asked to submit a criminal record check and attend a scheduled orientation.
- For more information contact our manager: volunteers via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-725-3166 ext. 231.
- We encourage you to browse our site for other volunteer opportunities at the OHS.
Thank you for your interest in our Finance Volunteer Program!