Videographer Volunteer Program
Interested in our Videographer Volunteer Program?
The Ottawa Humane Society’s Volunteer Department is looking for experienced volunteer videographers! Videographers better capture the work that we do, highlighting animals we have for adoption, profiling OHS events, and more. With this program, volunteers donate their time and talents to create, shoot and edit videos to promote OHS programs and services based on identified priorities, as directed by manager: communications.
- Volunteers must have experience shooting and editing videos;
- Volunteers must have access to video capturing and editing equipment;
- Volunteers must be comfortable shooting in a variety of conditions (at outdoor events, with animals, children, etc.);
- Volunteers must be able to follow and adhere to strict instructions;
- Volunteers must be able to work around various animal species;
- Volunteers must commit to a weekly shift for a minimum of one year;
- Volunteers must be able to adhere to quick turnaround times.
We are looking for volunteers to make the following time commitment to the program:
Steps to becoming a Volunteer Photographer:
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Ensure you specify on your application the program and day(s) for which you are interested in volunteering.
- Volunteers whose skills and availability match the volunteer requirements for this position will be contacted for an interview.
- Following a successful interview, volunteers will be asked to submit a criminal record check and attend a scheduled orientation.
- For more information contact our manager: volunteers via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-725-3166 ext. 231.
- We encourage you to browse our site for other volunteer opportunities at the OHS.
Thank you for your interest in our Videographer Volunteer Program!