PAW Stewardship Volunteer
Interested in becoming a PAW Stewardship Volunteer?
Not currently recruiting.
We are looking for positive and enthusiastic volunteers to join our team. Come help us call donors to thank them for supporting the animals, share the heartwarming animal stories we experience at the OHS, and ensure donors know the value in the difference they make each and every day! Volunteers will be responsible for various tasks that may range from phone calls, handwritten letters, handling mail/paperwork, and working in the Raiser’s Edge database. Apply today!
PAW Stewardship Volunteer Requirements:
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Volunteers must have strong communication skills and be able to make calls quickly and efficiently.
- Volunteers must be comfortable initiating and engaging in conversation with donors.
- Volunteers must be detail oriented.
- Volunteers must have strong computer skills and experience with data entry.
- Volunteers must be able to enter call records and notes in our database.
- Volunteers must have good customer service skills.
- Volunteers must be comfortable bringing any issues or complaints during calls immediately to Manager: Donor Relations to triage.
- Volunteers must be able to work with minimal supervision, once trained.
- Volunteers must commit to the same weekly shift of 3-4 hours per week, for a minimum of one year.
Steps to becoming a PAW stewardship volunteer:
- Complete the OHS volunteer application.
- Ensure you specify on your application the program and shift you are interested in volunteering for.
- Volunteers whose skills and availability match the PAW stewardship volunteer requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Following a successful interview, volunteers will be asked to submit a Criminal Record Check and attend a scheduled orientation.
For more information contact our coordinator: volunteers via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-725-3166 ext. 264.
We encourage you to browse our site for other volunteer opportunities at the OHS.
Thank you for your interest in our PAW stewardship Volunteer Program!