National Volunteer Week 2021
Thank you for your continued support and dedication through this ongoing public health crisis. We miss seeing you on site! Sadly, due to COVID-19, we will not be hosting in-person festivities during National Volunteer Week this year, however we still want you to join us in celebration! We will be hosting a variety of virtual events and celebrating from a distance throughout National Volunteer Week, from April 18 to April 24. Including:
- A Zoom event on April 22, with raffle prizes
- Mailing service pins to recognize our long-serving volunteers
- Animal workshops for foster volunteers, those who are interested in joining the OHS foster program or those who just want to learn more:
- Feline workshops: How to help shy/fearful cats and those in need of litter box monitoring on April 19 from 1 to 2 p.m. OR April 22 from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Canine workshop: How to help dogs with handling sensitivities on April 20 from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Canine workshop: How to help dogs with fear aggression on April 21 from 6 to 7 p.m.
For more information, or to RSVP, contact Lindsey, csr: volunteers. We hope to see you virtually!